เมืองเสน่ห์กาหลง มหาเสน่ห์ มหาเมตตา มหานิยม
Khalong Amulet
ซ่อนแถบด้านข้าง

Anyone Know English? Please Help me. :(

[คัดลอกลิงก์]
marnburapa โพสต์เมื่อ 5-11-2011 21:39 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
Hello quangdochoi
I would like to tell U. Basically an Amulet will help U about 5-10% for someone interest U, And about 90-95% U have to do by yourself. U know when I ware an amulet some people look at me and smile, And then I have to go to talk with them, But if I don't do it. What's going on?HaHaHa, U think the girl will come to talk with me? Norrr!! it's the impossible man!
So, Why I have to tell U like that, caz' I don't want to see, when U use an amulet but nothing happen with ur life. first thing U should change ur style. U have to talk and smile with some people U haven't know.Don't shy. if U can do like that after that an amulet will help U, and most important U must believe in amulet.

and Be careful some amulet has spirit&soul in there. If U don't take care it. everything it's negative will happen with U.
U should find an amulet that is blessed from the monk, Buddha, god or something like that. it is better than amulet has spirit&soul.
I recommended U, U should use "sadej mae your muang" more than "สีผึ้งพรายครูใหญ่ from AJ ThongTang"
caz' สีผึ้งพรายครูใหญ่ has spirit in there, And I think U never know how to take care it.
And I have never used  "พ่องั่ง รุ่น 3 พระอาจารย์โอ" I don't know.

if U wanna know something more U can PM to me. if I can help I will help.

GoodLucK.

คะแนน

จำนวนผู้เข้าร่วม 1รัก +5 ย่อ เหตุผล
zrkonixx + 5

ดูบันทึกคะแนน

ตัวเลขทั้ง 7 ในเบอร์มือถือ สามารถบ่งบอกนิสัยตัวตนของผู้ใช้ได้อย่างน่าอัศจรรย์ อย่ารอให้ชีวิตคุณดีก่อน แล้วค่อยเปลี่ยนเลขมือถือให้ดี คุณต้องเปลี่ยนเลขดีก่อน ชีวิตคุณถึงจะดี!! ตัวเลขเสียๆ มักดึงดูดพลังงานเสียๆ เข้ามาทำให้เราผิดหวังในชีวิต ตรงกันข้าม ตัวเลขดีๆ มักดึงดูดพลังงานด้านดีๆ เข้ามาในชีวิต ผนวกกับบุญกรรมเก่าของแต่ละคนว่าจะไปสุดที่ตรงไหน เลขบางตัวเหมาะกับคนหนึ่ง แต่เป็นเลขเสียกับอีกคนหนึ่ง ศาสตร์พลังงานเลขมือถือ บางส่วนอิงจากโหราศาสตร์ไทย บางส่วนมาจากการเก็บสถิติ ศาสตร์เลขมือถือต้องใช้ความเชี่ยวชาญ ในการวางตัวเลขมือถือให้เหมาะสม หลายคนเมื่อทราบผลการวิเคราะห์เบอร์มือถือของตนแล้วว่า ดี ร้าย อย่างไร แต่ยังพร้อมยอมทนใช้อยู่ ไม่รู้ทำไม เหตุผลง่ายนิดเดียว "เพราะทุกคนมีกรรมเป็นของตน" เมื่อถึงเวลา ฟ้าจะเปิดทางให้ท่านเปิดใจรับเรื่องมงคลดีๆ เข้ามาเสริมความรุ่งเรืองชีวิตท่านเอง จงจำไว้ ดวงคนเลือกเบอร์มาใช้เอง เบอร์ใครเบอร์มัน ไม่ซ้ำกัน หากท่านศรัทธาในศาสตร์พลังตัวเลขแล้ว ขออย่าลังเล หรือสงสัย อย่ารีรอทนใช้เบอร์เสียๆ เพื่อดึงดูดเรื่องร้ายๆ มารอเพื่อส่งผลแล้วค่อยเปลี่ยนเบอร์มือถือ วันนี้ คุณมีทางเลือกใช้ชีวิตแบบติดเทอร์โบได้ มัวช้าอยู่ทำไม? บริการวิเคราะห์เบอร์มือถือ วางเลขมงคล เรื่องการงาน การเงิน ความรัก โทร 09ุ ุ42282289 LINE ID: cholvibul
 เจ้าของ| quangdochoi โพสต์เมื่อ 6-11-2011 07:39 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
Actually, I already have some amulets from other masters. Like the mae pladik from LP Goy, Maha saneh takrut from LP Karlong (I rarely wear this but it is the most valuable amulet I currently have ).
I just got some new amulets 2 weeks ago, but lost one yesterday. ( Poor me!
The new amulets are the set of 4 amulets from Kruba Tai Ong, Khun Paen Truang Nang from LP sawat.
Currently not feel much, it might be because I don't meet people much so don't feel anything.
But I think something with spirit could be more effective, right?
can anyone enlighten me about it?
Thank you...
marnburapa โพสต์เมื่อ 6-11-2011 08:54 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
Something with spirit could be more effective?
Yes exactly ,But Effective maybe negative or positive,if U take care it.
How to take care Example,
- Every Buddhist day U have to give some foods (drink,snack,foods 3-4 things) for the amulet.
- Sometime U donated for temple,pauper,Etc. So U have to consider to spirit in the amulet.
many way to take care but I can not to tell U more.

Anywhere U got amulet from Monk. That's goods,
I would like to remind U. be careful some amulet. it didn't come from temple,AJ,LP. But it come from some people make fake amulet N' make story by them-self, And sell to some people,who has never know about that. It is a soil. isn't an amulet.
I have seen in web site.
anywhere U should be try "sadej mae your muang" when U got it,and ware "sadej mae your muang" to somewhere and begin to smile with who U have never know or who U wanna talk with. And then U go to them begin to talk."sadej mae your muang" will help U. Everthing will be easy.
Remember don't shy don't shy. Believe me man!!

PS. Just one an amulet is better than more.  Good Luck.
cho โพสต์เมื่อ 6-11-2011 16:15 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
แก้ไขล่าสุด cho เมื่อ 6-11-2011 16:17

I'm sorry that we've no paypal system in the moment, moneygram is the perfect way for me now.
cho โพสต์เมื่อ 6-11-2011 16:39 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
แก้ไขล่าสุด cho เมื่อ 7-11-2011 08:12
Something with spirit could be more effective?
Yes exactly ,But Effective maybe negative or positive ...
ต้นฉบับโพสโดย marnburapa เมื่อ 6-11-2011 08:54

Many thanks Khun Marn!!  you're the one who've many experiences with amulets.

Dear quangdochoi,

I'm inisist to support the way 'don't be shy', this is the first criteria when you like a girl and you will be surprise if you feel some energy inside to push or stir you up. That's the first criteria from highly fabouse charming amulet like 'sadej mae your muang'

Our some charming amulets were temporary out of stock now, I would let you know our currently stock with prompt delivery when your payment complete.

11100709548e55c51c960f7c37.jpg
The First Version: Violet with head of crow frame.
Thai Baht 2,200.-
excluding delivery price

ขย่มตอรุ่นใหญ่ (2).JPG
New Version: Violet with crow head frame
Thai Baht 1,400.-
excluding delivery price

photo(11)r.JPG
New Version: blue with crystal inlaid frame
(not genuine crystal, it's just a mirror)
Thai Baht 1,700.-
excluding delivery price

1109291312c4ff4f4d20480c80.jpg
New Version: red with crystal inlaid frame
(not genuine crystal, it's just a mirror)
Thai Baht 1,700.-
excluding delivery price

ขย่มตอรุ่นใหญ่ (4).JPG
New Version: white with head of crow frame
(only the right one)
Thai Baht 1,400.-
excluding delivery price

1109072217a3f846626e899112.jpg
New Version: Balck with head of crow frame
(only the right one)
Thai Baht 1,400.-
excluding delivery price
cherry โพสต์เมื่อ 6-11-2011 17:50 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
แก้ไขล่าสุด cherry เมื่อ 6-11-2011 17:51

เชื่อผมไหมเขามาถามอย่างนั้นแหละเขาไม่ซื้อหรอกจะตกปลาใหญ่ไม่ต้องตื่นเต้นมากมาย
cho โพสต์เมื่อ 6-11-2011 20:08 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
แก้ไขล่าสุด cho เมื่อ 6-11-2011 20:11
เชื่อผมไหมเขามาถามอย่างนั้นแหละเขาไม่ซื้อหรอกจะตกป ...
ต้นฉบับโพสโดย cherry เมื่อ 6-11-2011 17:50

ไม่ได้ตื่นเต้นอะไรมากมายหรอกค่ะ..เรามีหน้าที่ให้ข้อมูลเขา ที่เหลือให้เขาตัดสินใจเอง..
เพราะไม่ว่าฝรั่งหรือไทยมาถาม..เราก็ต้องให้ข้อมูลเหมือนกัน..เท่าเทียมกัน
อย่าคิดว่าฝรั่งเป็นปสาไหญ่..เพราะขายราคาเท่ากันค่ะ..

คะแนน

จำนวนผู้เข้าร่วม 1รัก +10 ย่อ เหตุผล
novaimmage + 10

ดูบันทึกคะแนน

crazyaofza โพสต์เมื่อ 7-11-2011 08:34 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
โหๆๆอยากรู้เรื่องที่เค้าคุยกันมั้ง แต่โง่อิ้ง เศร้า
 เจ้าของ| quangdochoi โพสต์เมื่อ 7-11-2011 14:12 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
Many thanks Khun Marn!!  you're the one who've many experiences with amulets.

Dear quangdochoi ...
ต้นฉบับโพสโดย cho เมื่อ 6-11-2011 16:39

Thank you for the info.
I will think more about this amulet. I will contact you when I need to buy it
spakafae14 โพสต์เมื่อ 7-11-2011 14:18 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
l3anana โพสต์เมื่อ 7-11-2011 14:38 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
pooo โพสต์เมื่อ 7-11-2011 14:43 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
Hi Mr. Lonely

This my first ideal> Joined the KOP.- liverpool FC.
Do you know why?

Because, LPFC>You'll Never Walk Alone'.Good luck for you and me too.

-----------------------
Sorry My Eng. had snakeๆ fishๆ .55555++
 เจ้าของ| quangdochoi โพสต์เมื่อ 7-11-2011 18:33 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
By the way, I have this katha for khunpaen from LP Sawat:
ท่องนะโม 3 จบ . . . และตามด้วย . . .

โอมละลวยมหาละลวย ชายเห็นชายงวย หญิงเห็นหญิงหลง มึงเห็นหน้ากูให้งวยงงจงใจรัก จะภะกะสะภะคินี กูจะคิดถึงสาวทั้งหลายก็มายินดี จงมาช่วยกูอยู่พร้อมหน้า ภะคินี กูจะคิดถึงสาวทั้งหลายก็มายินดี จงมาช่วยกูอยู่พร้อมหน้า ภะจะกะสะ ทั้งฝูงชนก็มาพะวักพะวงหลงรักใคร่ กูจะมารำลึกถึงเจ้าไท้ ก็มาลืมสวาทรัก จะภะกะสะ กูจะคิดถึงสาวแท้ ก็มาลืมทั้งแม่ทั้งพ่อ จะภะกะสะ พะวักภวังค์ให้จิตคุ้มครั่งตะลึงหลง จะภะกะสะ โอม พระพายเจ้าเอ๋ย เจ้าจงมาชักนำ (เอ่ยชื่อผู้ที่เราปรารถนา) มาจะภะกะสะ มหาละลวยงวยงงจงใจรักแห่งกู จะภะกะสะ ช้างในป่าหลงรักกูก็มาลืมดง จะภะกะสะ ผมอยู่บนหัวก็มาลืมเกล้า จะภะกะสะ ข้าวอยู่ในคอก็มาลืมกลืนอะอึกสะอื้นมาหากู จะภะกะสะ คิดถึงกูอยู่มิได้ อาคัจฉายะ อาคัจฉาหิ อาคัจฉาหิ อาคัจฉายะ สุนะโมโลนะ โมพุทธายะ นะมะพะทะ

Anyone can tell me is it the katha? Is it right that chant namo... 3 times and chant the katha? Is there anything I must say in the middle of the katha?
If u can, plz tell me some meaning of the katha.
Thank you.
marnburapa โพสต์เมื่อ 7-11-2011 19:43 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
By the way, I have this katha for khunpaen from LP Sawat:
ท่องนะโม 3 จบ . . ...
ต้นฉบับโพสโดย quangdochoi เมื่อ 7-11-2011 18:33

That's one. It's too hard for U. it can not transfer to English language.
kalong โพสต์เมื่อ 9-11-2011 12:32 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
welcome to khalong charming forums of Thailand.
HaaHaa
คุณต้องเข้าสู่ระบบก่อนจึงจะสามารถตอบกลับโพสต์นี้ได้ เข้าสู่ระบบ | สมัครเป็นชาวเมืองเสน่ห์กาหลง

รายละเอียดเครดิต

ปิด

เว็บมาสเตอร์แนะนำย้อนกลับ /1 ถัดไป

รายชื่อผู้กระทำผิด|Archiver|Mobile|เมืองเสน่ห์กาหลง (Khalong Charming Town)

GMT+7, 27-4-2024 02:43 , Processed in 0.417481 second(s), 9 queries , File On.