เมืองเสน่ห์กาหลง มหาเสน่ห์ มหาเมตตา มหานิยม
Khalong Amulet
ซ่อนแถบด้านข้าง

Anyone Know English? Please Help me. :(

[คัดลอกลิงก์]
I am a foreigner who is living in USA. I am Asian though. I love Thai Buddhism and amulets too.

I am lonely all the time, so I am looking for some amulets can help people come to talk to me, make friend with me, like me, love me. I like some people too that I want to use amulet to make one of them love me.
Anyone can give me suggestion?
Thank you a lot.
ตัวเลขทั้ง 7 ในเบอร์มือถือ สามารถบ่งบอกนิสัยตัวตนของผู้ใช้ได้อย่างน่าอัศจรรย์ อย่ารอให้ชีวิตคุณดีก่อน แล้วค่อยเปลี่ยนเลขมือถือให้ดี คุณต้องเปลี่ยนเลขดีก่อน ชีวิตคุณถึงจะดี!! ตัวเลขเสียๆ มักดึงดูดพลังงานเสียๆ เข้ามาทำให้เราผิดหวังในชีวิต ตรงกันข้าม ตัวเลขดีๆ มักดึงดูดพลังงานด้านดีๆ เข้ามาในชีวิต ผนวกกับบุญกรรมเก่าของแต่ละคนว่าจะไปสุดที่ตรงไหน เลขบางตัวเหมาะกับคนหนึ่ง แต่เป็นเลขเสียกับอีกคนหนึ่ง ศาสตร์พลังงานเลขมือถือ บางส่วนอิงจากโหราศาสตร์ไทย บางส่วนมาจากการเก็บสถิติ ศาสตร์เลขมือถือต้องใช้ความเชี่ยวชาญ ในการวางตัวเลขมือถือให้เหมาะสม หลายคนเมื่อทราบผลการวิเคราะห์เบอร์มือถือของตนแล้วว่า ดี ร้าย อย่างไร แต่ยังพร้อมยอมทนใช้อยู่ ไม่รู้ทำไม เหตุผลง่ายนิดเดียว "เพราะทุกคนมีกรรมเป็นของตน" เมื่อถึงเวลา ฟ้าจะเปิดทางให้ท่านเปิดใจรับเรื่องมงคลดีๆ เข้ามาเสริมความรุ่งเรืองชีวิตท่านเอง จงจำไว้ ดวงคนเลือกเบอร์มาใช้เอง เบอร์ใครเบอร์มัน ไม่ซ้ำกัน หากท่านศรัทธาในศาสตร์พลังตัวเลขแล้ว ขออย่าลังเล หรือสงสัย อย่ารีรอทนใช้เบอร์เสียๆ เพื่อดึงดูดเรื่องร้ายๆ มารอเพื่อส่งผลแล้วค่อยเปลี่ยนเบอร์มือถือ วันนี้ คุณมีทางเลือกใช้ชีวิตแบบติดเทอร์โบได้ มัวช้าอยู่ทำไม? บริการวิเคราะห์เบอร์มือถือ วางเลขมงคล เรื่องการงาน การเงิน ความรัก โทร 09ุ ุ42282289 LINE ID: cholvibul
KZAmulet โพสต์เมื่อ 4-11-2011 08:48 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
Hi

For me, Love amulet is depend on what you want,there are million amulets types in this country. You should google them and ask which amulet you are interested in so I can share the information.
 เจ้าของ| quangdochoi โพสต์เมื่อ 4-11-2011 09:11 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
Thank you for your suggestion.
Yes, I am having my attention on some amulets. These are:
1. สีผึ้งพรายครูใหญ่ from AJ ThongTang. I also see some amulets from him claimed to be good for love that can make the people we interests in to like/love us. But the wax I was said above could be what I am interested in at the moment.
2. พ่องั่ง รุ่น 3 พระอาจารย์โอ (as I know from LP O).
3.... I cannot read Thai so It is hard for me to have research on amulets, even it is just the description for the amulet on the site. But what I am looking for is some good one (could be strong) to make people come to me more; it is like people want to make friends with me, people would be attracted and come to chat, love/like me, something. Also some amulet that can make some specific person fall in love with me. Something like that. I am a shy person, rarely go to playing zones, I just go to school and temples, so I don't have many chances. Because I cannot read Thai so I don't know which amulets I can talk about.  Just hope if u guys know any amulets with the purposes like I said and u know it is powerful enough, please feel free to tell me about them.

Thank you very much.
spakafae14 โพสต์เมื่อ 4-11-2011 09:12 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
kaineverdie โพสต์เมื่อ 4-11-2011 09:18 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
Help with.
KZAmulet โพสต์เมื่อ 4-11-2011 10:53 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
http://khalong.com/board2/viewth ... muid=5268#pid203619

I would like to answer as you ranked the question as follows;

1. สีผึ้งพรายครูใหญ่ By Arjarn Thong Tang: this amulet made from bee's ingredient. Thai people believe this amulet good for dealing with the business such as when you talk to someone they gonna trust you or like the way you say. For me this amulet is not love-amulet but just good for dealing business.

2. พ่องั่ง This amulet originated in Combodia but also made by thai monk right now. This amulet helps men attract the women. This is a real love amulet.

3.I do understand how you feel and I'm so pleased to share what i know about it. my suggestion is อิ่นคู่ by Arjarn Kom Triwate. This is good for start coz cheap and high quality. Remember that the right amulet for you might not the right for others.It's individually feeling, You will know when you have an experience from it.
Good luck!
marionette โพสต์เมื่อ 4-11-2011 11:25 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
ตอบกลับ 1# quangdochoi

Did you interest in very charming amulet as the angle on this site? I'm really like to present you Sadetmae Your Mueng. This amulet is very very charming people around you, Great charming, Great passion,Great merciful. For Sadetmae Yourmueng. No need to pray in specifically language just have real faith in Sadetmae and set your mental then pray about what you need, Your wish will come true. Follow this link if you interest on any picture as show, Don't  hasitate to asking me, I will try to explain for you.

http://khalong.com/board2/thread-443-1-1.html

This Sadetmae Youemueng is pray by strongly mental master, Arjan Mhom. He has very strong and powerful mental and put all his mental in Sadetmae Yourmueng so his mental will shine the radius of Love, Charming and Passion fromhis amulet which will stand with you.

คะแนน

จำนวนผู้เข้าร่วม 1รัก +2 ย่อ เหตุผล
Gern.Naraphat + 2

ดูบันทึกคะแนน

cho โพสต์เมื่อ 4-11-2011 11:59 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
cho โพสต์เมื่อ 4-11-2011 12:02 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
แก้ไขล่าสุด cho เมื่อ 4-11-2011 12:03
ตอบกลับ

This Sadetmae Youemueng is pray by strongly mental master, Arjan Mhom. He has very  ...
ต้นฉบับโพสโดย marionette เมื่อ 4-11-2011 11:25

Many thanks dear!! you gave our signature charming amulets for him..

Dear... quangdochoi
Sadejmae your muang was great experiences around the Khalong's world.... Let's pick one with your faithful..

Cheers!

Cho.
 เจ้าของ| quangdochoi โพสต์เมื่อ 4-11-2011 12:48 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
Thank you a lot about replies. I know this website from a Thai person who wear Sadetmae Your Mueng. That is the first time I know about that amulet. Never know before.
Can you guys please tell me more about this amulet?
Like how is about its origin?

I see it is like a symbol for this site. That is so nice.

Also, Can u please tell me about your knowledge about AJ ThongTang and LP O (as I mentioned in the post above)? Do they make good amulets?

Thank you very much.
 เจ้าของ| quangdochoi โพสต์เมื่อ 4-11-2011 12:53 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
I would like to answer as you ranked the question as follows;

1. สีผึ้งพรายครูใหญ ...
ต้นฉบับโพสโดย KZAmulet เมื่อ 4-11-2011 10:53

As I know. The wax from AJ ThongTang contain namman prai (so it contain spirit) and as mentioned in its description. He said try to touch this wax on the person who we like and that person will love us back.
How do u think about this?
KZAmulet โพสต์เมื่อ 4-11-2011 13:23 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
AJ Thong Tang is new for me so I have less knowledge about this master. Let's wait for other comment.

As far as I know, there are many AJ who made this kind of amulet. (The best one is made by LP Tarb and that is the most expensive and rare. in Thai we call "See Phung")

Just remember that the usages, experiences and ingredients are varied based upon the maker.
pungkung โพสต์เมื่อ 4-11-2011 13:29 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
จักเว่าหยังกัน  555+
Gern.Naraphat โพสต์เมื่อ 4-11-2011 13:47 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
Go Inter มากครับสวดยอด....ถามหาแต่ของเมตตา
 เจ้าของ| quangdochoi โพสต์เมื่อ 4-11-2011 13:48 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
Thai language?
คุณต้องเข้าสู่ระบบก่อนจึงจะสามารถตอบกลับโพสต์นี้ได้ เข้าสู่ระบบ | สมัครเป็นชาวเมืองเสน่ห์กาหลง

รายละเอียดเครดิต

ปิด

เว็บมาสเตอร์แนะนำย้อนกลับ /1 ถัดไป

รายชื่อผู้กระทำผิด|Archiver|Mobile|เมืองเสน่ห์กาหลง (Khalong Charming Town)

GMT+7, 20-4-2024 02:16 , Processed in 0.429340 second(s), 10 queries , File On.