เมืองเสน่ห์กาหลง มหาเสน่ห์ มหาเมตตา มหานิยม
Khalong Amulet
ซ่อนแถบด้านข้าง

Anyone Know English? I want to know something about Por Ngang

[คัดลอกลิงก์]
I know the image of Por Ngang (ngung), but don't know much about its effects, how to worship, who is good maker of por ngung, something related to it.
Can anyone please enlighten me with information?
By the way, this is an experience from a member of this forum about Por Ngang of Pra Ajarn O, but I don't know what he/she said, can anyone please tell me his/her experience?
ขอเล่าเประสบการณ์ของตัวเองนะ วันนี้ บูชาพ่องั่งพระอาจารย์โอมาจากคุณ เจมส์ สมาชิกเรานี่แหละ ก็เลยอยากลองของว่าแรงรึป่าว มีสร้อยทองอยู่เส้นนึงหายไปนานเกือบ ปีและ ก็เลยอธิษฐานพ่องั่งให้เจอสร้อยหน่อยสิ และถ้าเด็ดจริงต้องเจอวันนี้ด้วยนะ พอถึงบ้านก็เซ่นตามคำแนะนำของคุณเจมส์ให้เอาไข่ไก่เซ่น ธูปยังไม่ทันหมดดอก พี่ชายนอนหลับอยู่ก็ฝันว่าใต้เตียงมีมดมาทำรัง สะดุ้งตื่น พอตื่นก็รู้สุึกคันทั้งตัวเหมือนกับมดกัดจริง ๆ อย่างในฝันเปี๊ยบ เป็นอันว่าเกิดอาการหลอนรื้อเตียงออกปรากฎว่าสร้อยของหญิงตกอยู่ใต้ที่นอนของพี่ชายนี่เอง พรุ่งนี่้จะขอให้ส่งงานผ่านฉลุย ถ้าสำเร็จจะมาเล่าให้ฟังอีกนะ เพราะงานเนี้ยหินสุโค่ย ทำมาเป็นปีและ ยังไม่เสร็จซะที พ่องั่งเจ้าขา ช่วยหญิงด้วยนะเจ้าคะ โอมเพี้ยง...

Thank you.
ตัวเลขทั้ง 7 ในเบอร์มือถือ สามารถบ่งบอกนิสัยตัวตนของผู้ใช้ได้อย่างน่าอัศจรรย์ อย่ารอให้ชีวิตคุณดีก่อน แล้วค่อยเปลี่ยนเลขมือถือให้ดี คุณต้องเปลี่ยนเลขดีก่อน ชีวิตคุณถึงจะดี!! ตัวเลขเสียๆ มักดึงดูดพลังงานเสียๆ เข้ามาทำให้เราผิดหวังในชีวิต ตรงกันข้าม ตัวเลขดีๆ มักดึงดูดพลังงานด้านดีๆ เข้ามาในชีวิต ผนวกกับบุญกรรมเก่าของแต่ละคนว่าจะไปสุดที่ตรงไหน เลขบางตัวเหมาะกับคนหนึ่ง แต่เป็นเลขเสียกับอีกคนหนึ่ง ศาสตร์พลังงานเลขมือถือ บางส่วนอิงจากโหราศาสตร์ไทย บางส่วนมาจากการเก็บสถิติ ศาสตร์เลขมือถือต้องใช้ความเชี่ยวชาญ ในการวางตัวเลขมือถือให้เหมาะสม หลายคนเมื่อทราบผลการวิเคราะห์เบอร์มือถือของตนแล้วว่า ดี ร้าย อย่างไร แต่ยังพร้อมยอมทนใช้อยู่ ไม่รู้ทำไม เหตุผลง่ายนิดเดียว "เพราะทุกคนมีกรรมเป็นของตน" เมื่อถึงเวลา ฟ้าจะเปิดทางให้ท่านเปิดใจรับเรื่องมงคลดีๆ เข้ามาเสริมความรุ่งเรืองชีวิตท่านเอง จงจำไว้ ดวงคนเลือกเบอร์มาใช้เอง เบอร์ใครเบอร์มัน ไม่ซ้ำกัน หากท่านศรัทธาในศาสตร์พลังตัวเลขแล้ว ขออย่าลังเล หรือสงสัย อย่ารีรอทนใช้เบอร์เสียๆ เพื่อดึงดูดเรื่องร้ายๆ มารอเพื่อส่งผลแล้วค่อยเปลี่ยนเบอร์มือถือ วันนี้ คุณมีทางเลือกใช้ชีวิตแบบติดเทอร์โบได้ มัวช้าอยู่ทำไม? บริการวิเคราะห์เบอร์มือถือ วางเลขมงคล เรื่องการงาน การเงิน ความรัก โทร 09ุ ุ42282289 LINE ID: cholvibul
Bunnam โพสต์เมื่อ 19-11-2011 16:36 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
This lady bought POR NGANG from Mr. James (our member). Her experience was on golden necklace which disappear for a year.
Mr. James suggest her how to pray, that is pray with chicken egg by light joss stick. While joss stick burning, not yet finish, her brother dream that there are a lot of ant beneath his bed. Once he wake-up he feel itch on his body, seem like it cause by ants' bite. He disassembly his bed, then found GOLDEN NECKLACE.
Bunnam โพสต์เมื่อ 19-11-2011 16:42 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด

I have one question, How do you know that Thai's post talking about experience? (if you don't know/understand Thai)
 เจ้าของ| quangdochoi โพสต์เมื่อ 19-11-2011 17:43 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
Ah, the reason is because I found some Thai amulet site online, so I can see some amulets together with their names in Thai words. I tried to use Google to search for information online (sure that all of them are in Thai words) and I found that one on this site.
I also use Google Translate to translate some paragraphs, but most of what I get is just a messy English paragraph. Google Translate is bad to translate Thai.
I can read something and know it is experience, but never know what information these Thai paragraphs are giving out inside.

Thank you for the information. By the way, u hear any other good experience from LP O's por ngang?
 เจ้าของ| quangdochoi โพสต์เมื่อ 19-11-2011 17:43 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
I have one question, How do you know that Thai's post talking about experience? (if you don't ...
ต้นฉบับโพสโดย Bunnam เมื่อ 19-11-2011 16:42

Ah, the reason is because I found some Thai amulet site online, so I can see some amulets together with their names in Thai words. I tried to use Google to search for information online (sure that all of them are in Thai words) and I found that one on this site.
I also use Google Translate to translate some paragraphs, but most of what I get is just a messy English paragraph. Google Translate is bad to translate Thai.
I can read something and know it is experience, but never know what information these Thai paragraphs are giving out inside.

Thank you for the information. By the way, u hear any other good experience from LP O's por ngang?
kaineverdie โพสต์เมื่อ 19-11-2011 17:46 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
ประสพการณ์นี้เหมือนเคยผ่านตามาแล้วนะ
monster โพสต์เมื่อ 19-11-2011 17:49 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
Wo bu zhi dao .........................
Bunnam โพสต์เมื่อ 19-11-2011 18:10 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
Ah, the reason is because I found some Thai amulet site online, so I can see some amulets tog ...
ต้นฉบับโพสโดย quangdochoi เมื่อ 19-11-2011 17:43

I see.
I think that the experience is not so important, it may occure in any case up to the situation. The main point is you got the real one or not.
spakafae14 โพสต์เมื่อ 19-11-2011 19:07 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
 เจ้าของ| quangdochoi โพสต์เมื่อ 19-11-2011 20:04 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
I see.
I think that the experience is not so important, it may occure in any case up to the s ...
ต้นฉบับโพสโดย Bunnam เมื่อ 19-11-2011 18:10

By the way, can u please tell me what does this say?

-ท่านให้ลูกศิษย์ไปหาซื้องั่งเนื้อเก่าๆจากเขมรที่มีดีในตัวอยู่แล้วนำมาหลอมเป็นงั่งในแบบพิมพ์ของท่านและเสกตามสายวิชาสมเด็จลุน แล้วโยนลงแม่น้ำเสกเรียกกลับมาทีละองค์ได้กลับมาเพียงครึ่งจากการโยนลงน้ำจึงนำมาให้ลูกศิษย์ลูกหาบูชากันเป็นของดีที่โบราณเค้าปิดบังแอบซ่อนไม่ให้ใครรู้

-ดีทาง  มหาเสน่ห์อย่างแรง มหานิยมคนเมตตา ผู้ใหญ่เอ็นดู นำโชคลาภ เรียกเงิน เรียกทอง ค้าขาย เสริมชะตา เสริมดวง หนุนดวง ดีมากสำหรับคนที่เริ่มตั้งตัว ทำมาค้าขายทำกิจการเจริญรุงเรือง

Thank you.
marionette โพสต์เมื่อ 19-11-2011 22:46 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
Hi guy, remember me he he !!!! The meaning of both paragraphs are...
- He ordered his follower to bought some old Khamer's Ngung which had good power by itself then melted them and shaped in his design then chanted with his own magic. After chanted, He threw all of chanted Ngung to river then chanted for call Ngung back one by one so He got just half of them back then he allowed his follwer to get them for worship, This is a good and secret thing which nobody know.

- It's good on very strong charming, merciful, Luck, Trader, and very good for people who just strart his business for running good.

Sorry for no time to talk to you on Facebook guy, quite busy for a while.
 เจ้าของ| quangdochoi โพสต์เมื่อ 19-11-2011 22:51 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
Hi guy, remember me he he !!!! The meaning of both paragraphs are...
- He ordered his follower to bo ...
ต้นฉบับโพสโดย marionette เมื่อ 19-11-2011 22:46

Thank you Pek.
Take your time for good. I am missing you as a friend talking about stuff though. haha
marionette โพสต์เมื่อ 19-11-2011 22:54 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
Thank you Pek.
Take your time for good. I am missing you as a friend talking about stuff thou ...
ต้นฉบับโพสโดย quangdochoi เมื่อ 19-11-2011 22:51

Sob sob.....  You said nice guy. I miss you too.
 เจ้าของ| quangdochoi โพสต์เมื่อ 19-11-2011 22:58 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
Sob sob.....  You said nice guy. I miss you too.
ต้นฉบับโพสโดย marionette เมื่อ 19-11-2011 22:54

Hey, forget, by the way, I just see you post "เสด็จแม่ให้พร มหากามคุณครับ (18+++++ นะจ๊ะ อิๆ) ".
I cannot read it though, what did u say in the post?
marionette โพสต์เมื่อ 19-11-2011 23:06 | แสดงโพสต์ทั้งหมด
Hey, forget, by the way, I just see you post "เสด็จแม่ให้พร มหากามคุณค ...
ต้นฉบับโพสโดย quangdochoi เมื่อ 19-11-2011 22:58

He he he I posted "Sadejmae blessed me a great carnality" I told the story about me and my girlfriend as I tolde you he he ....
คุณต้องเข้าสู่ระบบก่อนจึงจะสามารถตอบกลับโพสต์นี้ได้ เข้าสู่ระบบ | สมัครเป็นชาวเมืองเสน่ห์กาหลง

รายละเอียดเครดิต

ปิด

เว็บมาสเตอร์แนะนำย้อนกลับ /1 ถัดไป

รายชื่อผู้กระทำผิด|Archiver|Mobile|เมืองเสน่ห์กาหลง (Khalong Charming Town)

GMT+7, 25-4-2024 01:06 , Processed in 0.225194 second(s), 5 queries , File On.